Zerodol SP Tablet details in Brief:
IPCA LABS makes the Zerodol SP Tablet, which is a Tablet. It is often used to diagnose or treat blood clots, air pockets around the nose, and ankylosing spondylitis. It can cause Acute renal tubular necrosis, abdominal bleeding, abdominal pain, and changes in how blood cells work. Zerodol SP Tablet is made with Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase salts.
Your doctor will tell you how much and for how long to take a Zerodol-SP Tablet. You should take it with food or milk to keep your stomach from getting upset. The medicine works better if you take it regularly and at the right times. It’s important to keep taking the medicine regularly until your doctor tells you it’s safe to stop.
How Zerodol Sp Tab Is Used
Zerodol SP Tablet Uses treats conditions like arthritis, spondylitis, and injuries that cause pain and swelling in the muscles, joints, and bones.
It is also used to treat pain, inflammation, and swelling after surgery or an operation.
When does a doctor give a Zerodol SP Tab?
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Air Cavities Around Nose
- Blood Clots
Side Effects of Zerodol SP Tablet
- Acute Renal Tubular Necrosis
- Abdominal bleeding, abdominal pain, and blood cell problems.
- This is not a full list of all the possible side effects. Please let your doctor know if the medicine makes you feel bad.
Contraindications for Zerodol Sp Tab
Also read Contraindications Zerodol P Tablet Uses in Hindi
- If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, or any other ingredients in this medicine.
- If you have ever had a bad allergic reaction to a painkiller like ibuprofen or aspirin, you should not take it.
- If you’ve had stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of your digestive system in the past.
- If you have heart disease, such as heart failure or high blood pressure.
- If your kidneys or liver are not doing their jobs.
- Especially after the third month of pregnancy, if you are pregnant.
Zerodol Sp Tablet: Swallow it whole with water. Do not crush, break, or chew it.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of the sun.