PearDeck is an online platform for engaging presentations that permits real-time interaction between instructors and students. Through joinPD.com, students can enrol in online classes and present to teachers. The joinpd.con portal has a free and a premium plan. Although the majority of the tasks that students and teachers must complete are freely available, only a small number of tools are available to those who pay a subscription.
What is JoinPD code | Joinpd.com?
Teachers should register with joinpd.com, set up an online course there, and generate what is known as the JoinJoinPD code for students. Teachers must provide the link or code of the online class to give students .
How to use the Join Code to join a Pear Deck session?
Students can join Pear Deck sessions by entering the Join Code that their teachers have provided to them. A Google or Microsoft Office 365 Account may be necessary for students to attend the session if the teacher has enabled these options. They don’t need an avatar or username to join the session.
Follow these steps to join a Peardeck session using JoinPD code
- The Join Code to access the Pear Deck presentation or session will be provided by your teacher. It might have been texted or sent through email to the class.
- Go to joinpd.com (joinpd.app.peardeck.com) in your browser.
- Then, input the box’s 5-character Join Code.
- It might take few seconds to load the Peardeck session.
- If your teacher emails you asking you to log in, you will be instantly logged into your account.
- You have the option to register anonymously if your email address is not required. To join the session, you just need to choose an avatar and a username.
How to Create Classes on Pear Deck For Teachers?
Follow these steps to create classes on Peardeck session for teachers
- Visit the official Pear Deck website.
- Simply sign in with your Gmail or Microsoft account to create an account.
- Provide your school’s information
- Give your Gmail or Microsoft account permission to access personal data.
- Go to the menu and select “Create New Lesson” Your browser will take you to the Google Slides page.
- You will have access to a variety of prebuild templates from which to choose.
- Once your presentation is complete, simply select “Present with Pear Deck.”
- Share the URL of the lesson you made with the students.